MID ULSTER HEALTH CARE
SOUTH TYRONE HOSPITAL • DUNGANNON • BT71 4AU
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (FULL-TIME)
(37.5 HOURS PER WEEK) MONDAY - FRIDAY
• 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) – Grade C or above, including
• Competent in the use of IT systems including
Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team, establish priorities
and to plan and co-ordinate work under pressure.
• RSA Word Processing Stage 2 (both parts) or one year’s
word processing experience including audio typing.
• Minimum of at least one year’s previous recent
experience working in a medical administration role.
To request an application form please send a large
stamped addressed envelope to the address below:
The Personnel Dept, Mid Ulster Health Care,
South Tyrone Hospital (B Floor), Carland Road
Dungannon BT71 4AU
Please note criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
Only those short-listed will be invited for interview.
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 5th June 2019
Mid Ulster Health Care is an equal opportunities employer.