Relinea a successful manufacturing company based in Crumlin is currently recruiting for an Accounts Manager to help take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the long term growth of the company, and as such should be highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of Statutory Returns including VAT, Year end, Debtors , Provisions
• Internal audit procedures / annual consolidation / monthly consolidation
• Preparation of weekly cash-flow and stock information
• Credit control – involvement in collection of cash owed.
• Preparation of job costing reports Preparation of job costing reports
• Processing company payrole
• Admin duties
• Minimum 5 years previous accounts management experience within industry
• Bookkeeping experience
• Excellent knowledge of Sage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
This role is permanent and offers a salary of £25 - 28k, and is an excellent opportunity to develop with an exciting and growing business.
To apply for the position please email your CV to Karen@relinea.com
Closing date for applicants is Thursday 31st January.